The Sunraysia Farmers Market truly is a fascinating and unique market for all the family to visit. Furthermore it is a wonderful market to visit if you are touring the area. First of all, the market provides you with the best in local produce, proudly grown right here in the Mildura region.
And most of all, this market is a source of fresh seasonal produce, and in addition, it provides an excellent opportunity to speak to the proud growers or producers personally.
The market is held under the towering gum trees and as a result these help to provide added shade on market days when the temperatures soar.
Location: Jaycee Park, Hugh King Drive, Mildura. See map on main markets page.
You can be secure of picking up the best produce, because the market is an accredited VFMA Farmers Market.
Note – Another great fact is that it is Pet friendly, which is an added bonus.
Don’t miss out! In addition you can indulge in a delicious farmers breakfast, available at every market.
Over 100 stalls with a variety of local, fresh produce, timber wares, jewellery, kids amusements, sausage sizzle, cake stalls and local crafts. In addition, there’s live entertainment, sometimes dancing and a chance to sing along.
– Held on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month.
– There are also Twilight Markets: held 4 times per year
– Riverfront Boutique Markets: held 6 times per year combining with sensational local crafts people.
– Usual market morning 8.00am till midday
– Twilight Markets: 6.00pm till 9.00pm
– Riverfront Boutique Markets: 8.00am till 1.00pm
– Sheltered Area
– Shaded Area
– Public Toilet
– Parking for the Disabled
– Car Park
– Access without assistance for Disabled
Copyright 2017 - 2018